The most compact aviation printer available for installation on flight-deck, in bulkhead, partition, video control center or purser station.
- Minimum consumables, lowest printer operating cost
- Employs proven aviation printer technology
- Paper tested to 95% humidity and temperature extremes of -15 to 71°C
- Paper tested and certified to comply with ASTM (American Society of Testing & Materials) and
- TAPPI (Technical Association of the Pulp & Paper Industry) standards for reliable operation with printer
- Paper print will not smudge and adjacent forms will not stick together
- Paper resists degradation when exposed to solvents such as water, gasoline, oil and grease.
- Paper print legible after long exposure to direct sunlight
- Certified on large population of air transport and business jets
- Quiet printer operation will not distract crew